✨Theatrical Artisan Earrings that reduce environmental impact ✨
Atalanta was a famous Greek huntress, an exceptional athlete and favourite of the goddess Artemis because of her survival instinct, impressive skills, courage and noble character.
We merge our 3D printed signature pieces with upcycled jewels(new) destined for landfill, rescued from retailers who have unfortunately shut their doors.
- Hypoallergenic surgical steel stud or hook
- Made from PLA, Cornstarch
- PLA biologically degrades under industrial composting conditions and can be recycled back into PLA. We offer a closed-loop take back service and return to a local filament manufacturer to reuse(see details on the website).
- Designed and Made in Mornington Peninsula, Australia
- 1-year warranty on surgical steel findings